What is excellence?
Excellence is a way of living that is relentlessly practiced and continually perfected.
What separates average from excellent?
Could it be as simple as attitude, process, and applied effort?
- The attitude that deciding to do excellent work is as easy as deciding to slide by.
- Adopting a process by which excellent work becomes intrinsic.
- Continually practicing the skills necessary to be excellent in context with the results one intends to see created.
Excellence is 100% heart, 100% head, 100% hands.
- The heart provides the intention,
- the head provides the plan and process,
- the hands do the work.
The choice to become a person and organization of excellence happens in a second. The manifestation of the choice is lived out moment by moment.
Think well and be inspired.