Small advancements and victories enhance our attitude and our capacity to produce excellent work.
- Small advancements and victories expand our confidence and commitment.
- Small advancements and victories inspire those we work with.
- Small advancements and victories snowball into quantum results.
What small advancements and victories did you experience yesterday?
Right now — at this very moment — write down 3 small advancements and victories you experienced within the past 24 hours.
- What small advancements or victories did you have at work?
- What small advancements or victories did you have on the home front?
- What small advancements or victories did you have in a personal relationship?
- Where did you experience a personal best? Doing something better than you have ever done it before.
- What obstacles did you overcome?
- Where did you transform an attitude of fear into an attitude of faith?
After you list your advancements and victories. Savor them. Take a moment to give an emotional toast in recognition to your commitment and efforts in their accomplishment. Be thankful and appreciative for your efforts and for the contributions others made.
Remembering, acknowledging, and celebrating small advancements and victories releases good chemicals in your brain. These good chemicals make you feel better. They help you work better. They help you think better. They are catalysts for experiencing the riches of life.
End each day by writing down your small victories and advancements. Begin each day by reviewing the prior day’s list. Savor them. Celebrate them.
- Watch with amazement how your small advancements and victories snowball into the completion of hoped for dreams, aspirations, and goals.
- Savor the joy that came from engaging the inspiration of your heart, the plans of your mind, and the work of your hands.
Think well and be inspired.